Friday, October 01, 2004

And tonight, Matthew...

So, in the space of just over twenty-four hours, a blog is born, pictures are added and it's renamed. Yes, already Pierrefeu has become Scrinson. Anyone rash enough to have bookmarked this little collection of online ramblings (yeah, right...) will be well and truly lost.

But I care not! I simply thought that, although France, Pierrefeu, the wee village house etc will still be writ large in this blog, I might want to widen my musings out beyond all that. And so voila! Scrinson appears.

Scrinson - for those not in my immediate family - is a word which emanated from one of my (two) brothers and is used to define a doodad, thingummy, whatdyacallit etc

And, as this blog is likely to equally ill-defined in what it will become, Scrinson it is...

No comments: